English (Direct Indirect Narrations- 1)

 

English (Direct Indirect Narrations- 1)


1:            He says, “I am ill.”

A.      He says that he is ill

B.      He says to me that he was ill

C.      He asked that he was ill

D.      He says me that he was ill

 

2:            He says, “I am going a Sialkot”.

A.      He asked to me that he was going to Sialkot

B.      He says that he was going to Sialkot

C.      He says that he is going to Sialkot

D.      He says that he will be going to Sialkot

 

3:            They say, “We are the students of English class.”

A.      They say that they are the students of English class

B.      They say that they were the students of English class

C.      They said that they are the students of English class

D.      They say that they will be the students of English class

 

4:            Kalim says, “I want to tell you a thing.”

A.      Kalim says that he wanted to tell you one thing

B.      Kalim says that he wants to tell you one thing

C.      Kalim says that he want to tell you one thing

D.      Kalim said that he wants to tell you one thing

 

5:            They will say, “We are having dinner.”

A.      They said that they are having dinner

B.      They would say that they are having dinner

C.      They will say that they are having dinner

D.      They will say that they were having dinner

 

6:            The Gardner will say, “I am watering the plants.”

A.      The Gardner say that he is watering the plants

B.      The Gardner would  say that he is watering the plants

C.      The Gardner will say that he was watering the plants

D.      The Gardner say that he is watering the plants

 

7:            The mother said to her son, “you are a lazy boy.”

A.      The mother told her son that he were a lazy boy

B.      The mother told her son that he was a lazy boy

C.      The mother told her son that he has been a lazy boy

D.      The mother tells her son that he has been a lazy boy

 

8:            The son said to the mother, “I want some money.”

A.      The son said to the mother that he wants some money.

B.      The son said to the mother that he want some money.

C.      The son told the mother that he wanted some money.

D.      The son said to the mother that I wanted some money.

 

9:            You said to us, “He gives me some milk.”

A.      You told us that he give you some milk.

B.      You told us that he gives you some milk.

C.      You told us that he has given you some milk.

D.      You told us that he gave you some milk.

 

10:          I said to him, “What are you doing there.”

A.      I asked him what was he doing there.

B.      I asked him what were he was doing there.

C.      I asked him what he has doing there.

D.      I asked him what he was doing there.

 

11:          I said to him, “will you help me?”

A.      I asked him if he would help me?

B.      I asked him if he will help me?

C.      I asked him if he does help me?

D.      I asked him if he has helped me?

 

12:          He said to me, “Does your father deal in garments.”

A.      I asked me that did our father deal in garments.

B.      I asked me that did my father deal in garments.

C.      I asked me that does your father deal in garments.

D.      I asked me that did my father deal in garments.

 

13:          The pupil says to the teacher, “I have not worked hard.”

A.      The pupil tells the teacher that he had not worked hard.

B.      The pupil tells the teacher that he has not worked hard.

C.      The pupil tells the teacher that he have not worked hard.

D.      The pupil tells the teacher that he will not worked hard.

 

14:          The father said to his son, “how much money do you need?”

A.      The father asked his son how much money you need.

B.      The father asked his son how much money he need.

C.      The father asked his son how much money you needed.

D.      The father asked his son how much money I need.

 

15:          The milkman said to the woman, “I do not mix water in milk.”

A.      The milkman told the woman that he does not mix water in milk.

B.      The milkman told the woman that I did not mix water in milk.

C.      The milkman told the woman that he do not mix water in milk.

D.      The milkman told the woman that he did not mix water in milk.


Copyright © 2020 JobsTrainer


Post a Comment

0 Comments